A yummy breakfast option, these coconut and raspberry pancakes are refined sugar-free and gluten-free. And you can add whatever toppings you like!
This recipe makes quite a few pancakes, as the photo shows!
- 400ml Pure Harvest Coco Quench
- 1/2 cup shredded/desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence, or 1 vanilla pod, scraped (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil, for cooking
- Combine flour, coconut, baking powder and salt
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and add coco quench, vanilla, banana and raspberries
- Combine all ingredients
- Grease frying pan, then heat on medium
- Add batter one pancake at a time (I like to use a soup ladle) and once they start bubbling, flip over
- Cook two or three at a time until all the batter is used
- Top with your choice of toppings. I like extra raspberries, coconut and a tiny bit of rice malt syrup.